18 de agosto de 2009

Twilight Galaxy


Si lo reconozco, no he estado para nada prolija con mis creaciones, pero es que de verdad que las tengo en mi cabeza, pero no logro tener el tiempo para ingresarlas aqui... Mientras y para relllenar y no perderme, les dejo un temazo de Metric.


Did they tell you, you should grow up When you wanted to dream. Did they warn you, better shape up If you want to succeed I don't know about you, who are they talking to? They aren't talking to me. I'm higher than high Lower than deep, I'm doing it wrong And singing along Go higher than high, lower than deep Keep doing it wrong and singing along Did I ask you for attention When affection is what I need Thinking sorrow is perfection, I'd wallow 'til you told me There's no glitter in the gutter, There's no twilight galaxy. Go higher than high, ooo Lower than deep, ooo Keep doing it wrong, ooo Singing along, ooo I'm higher than high, ooo Lower than deep, ooo Doing it wrong, ooo And singing along, ooo I'm alright, c'mon baby I've seen all the demons that you've got. If you're not alright, now c'mon baby I'll pick you up and take you where you want Anywhere you want Anywhere you want Anywhere you want Anything you want I'm higher than high, ooo Lower than deep, ooo Doing it wrong, ooo And singing along, ooo Higher than high, ooo Lower than deep, ooo Doing it wrong, ooo Singing along, ooo


No hay comentarios.: